Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge
Privacy & Cookies Policy
RCHB is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RCHB may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th Junel 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- names of entrants and participants in events organised by RCHB and of individuals, organisations and businesses making enquiries of such events.
- vehicle details of entrants to events organised by RCHB. (only where relevant;i.e. the Vintage Weekend vehicle rally).
- contact information including postal and e-mail addresses
- stallholder information such as products/services offered.
- other information relevant to customer surveys.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- With your prior permission, we may periodically send promotional material by post or emails about RCHB organised events, such as the Vintage Weekend and the Wadsworth Boundary Walk, using the postal or e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use the information you have provided to contact you to promote a Hebden Bridge Rotary Club event. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website and events according to your interests.
- You can unsubscribe from any contact list at any time.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
Any information collected is anonymous and generalised
Type of Cookies used on this site:
Name Purpose Level Typical value Expires _utma Google Analytics - Identify unique site visitors Minimal Randomly generated value 2 years _utmb Google Analytics - Determining visit sessions Minimal Randomly generated value 30 minutes _utmc Google Analytics - Determining visit sessions Minimal Randomly generated value N/A _utmz Google Analytics - Tracking traffic sources and navigation within site Minimal Randomly generated value 6 months
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information saved by a web site on an internet user's hard drive through their browser. The information the cookie contains is set by the site and can be used by the site whenever the user visits the site. There's more information here.
This site uses cookie to help us understand how people use the site so that we can enhance it. The information stored is always anonymous.
By using this site you agree to to allow us to store these cookies on your computer. You can control cookies using your browser : see this cookie website for details.
To view the Cookie database foir this site visit CookieCert.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in an entry form for the Vintage Weekend, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want your name on the website, in the event programme or in any promotional material.
- By returning a completed entry form you are agreeing to your name and details of the vehicle you have entered appearing on our website and in the event programme. The programme is printed in the Hebden Bridge Times and distributed to visitors to the event.
- if you have previously agreed to us including your personal information in the event programme, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us by e-mail.
Boundary Walk & Other Events
- Personal information collected for the Boundary walk and other events, (excluding the Vintage Weekend), will only be used for administrative purposes and to inform you about the walk you have entered, future walks and other Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge events.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By Post: Secretary, Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge, C/O Il Mulino Restaurant, St George's Square, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8ET
Address for Vintage Weekend registration enquiries: C/O 6 & 7 Duck, Hill, Pecket Well,
Hebden Bridge, HX7 5SN