- A great day out for all the family
- From Downton Abbey A 1910 leon Bollee Laundelette, appeared in the first series of Downton abbey and the 2011 rally
- Commercial vehilces A 1939 Morris Post Office light mail van
- On Calder Holmes Park Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Heben Bridge
- Motocycles A rare 1917 Harley-Davison F type. Winner of the 2012 best In Show trophy
- A rare veteran A 1907 Niclausse Park Phaeton
- Classic American Vehilces
- Micros A 1959 Messersschmit KR200
- Stalls Lots to see and buy including autojumble, craft & trade stalls and a wide variety of on site catering
- Kit Cars and Replicas A Lola Gardner Douglas replica
- Tractors Always a favourite with children. This one, a David Brown 990
- Entertainment Live jazz band on both days plus children's rides etc
- Get Close A chance to get close to the exhibits and talk to the owners - no fenced off areas
- Relax It's a day to relax and enjoy yourself!
- Military Vehilces Always something different.
- Classic vehicles
- A great atmosphere Feel free to dress for the occasion
An annual rally for vintage, veteran and classic vehicles held in the West Yorkshire Town of Hebden Bridge, in the heart of the South Pennine.
organised by The Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge
Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th August 2013
On Calder Holmes Park, Hebden Bridge,
West Yorkshire, HX7 8EE.
A huge display of cars, motorcycles, military and commercial vehicles..... and much more.
Craft, gift and produce stalls, auto jumble, a wide variety of catering and live music.
A fun day out for all the family.
A fun day out for all the family with lots for everyone to enjoy. As well as a fabulous display of vintage, veteran and classic cars, motorcycles, commercials, kit & replica cars..... and lots more, there are craft, auto jumble and produce stalls, a wide range of on site catering, entertainment for children and live music from a jazz band. The Show attracts up to 600 vehicles, covering the history of British motoring.
New class added
For 2013 we have added a 'Novely Class', for pedal cars, classic bicycles, soapbox racing cars, etc.
Due to the increasing popularity of the
weekend some classes have been sub-divided
To keep our costs down and entry fees low, entrants and stallholders can help us save postal costs by registering to receive information on future events, by e-mail. Simply click on the link below:
Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.
We would like to welcome our latest sponsor, West Riding Classic Cars, and thank them for their support.
If you have any comments or suggestions about this website or would like to report an inaccuracy or broken link please e-mail us
We raise money for a wide variety of charities and good causes through
The Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge Trust Fund, which is a charity
registered with the Charity Commission (Number 513898).
Several pages on this site include forms or other documents that can be downloaded as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. In order to read these you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.