Welcome to the Hebden Bridge
- A great day out for all the family
- From Downton Abbey A 1910 leon Bollee Laundelette, appeared in the first series of Downton abbey and the 2011 rally
- Commercial vehicles A 1939 Morris Post Office light mail van
- On Calder Holmes Park Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Hebden Bridge
- Motorcycles A rare 1917 Harley-Davidson F type. Winner of the 2012 best In Show trophy
- A rare veteran A 1907 Niclausse Park Phaeton
- Classic American Vehicles
- Micros A 1959 Messerschmidt KR200
- Stalls Lots to see and buy including auto jumble, craft & trade stalls and a wide variety of on site catering
- Kit Cars and Replicas A Lola Gardner Douglas replica
- Tractors Always a favourite with children. This one, a David Brown 990
- Entertainment Live jazz band on both days plus children's rides etc
- Get Close A chance to get close to the exhibits and talk to the owners - no fenced off areas
- Relax It's a day to relax and enjoy yourself!
- Military Vehicles Always something different.
- Classic vehicles
- A great atmosphere Feel free to dress for the occasion
Members of the Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge would like to thank everyone who attended the rally over the weekend and helped to make it a great success. A special thank you to all the volunteers who gave gave up their time to help organise and run the event.
The 2015 Vintage Weekend will be on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd August.
A Link to a photo album of the 2014 rally
is on the Gallery Page
Click Here to see the full list of entrants up to 31st July
Listed in Classic Car Weekly's 2014 Events Guide as one of Britain's Best Shows
To make a donation to the Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge Trust Fund you can use the link on the navigation bar.
The Vintage Weekend is an annual rally for vintage, veteran and classic vehicles held in the West Yorkshire Town of Hebden Bridge, in the heart of the South Pennine.
organised by The Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge
On Calder Holmes Park, Hebden Bridge,
West Yorkshire, HX7 8EE.
A huge display of cars, motorcycles, military and commercial vehicles..... and much more.
Craft, gift and produce stalls, auto jumble, a wide variety of catering and live music.
A fun day out for all the family.
A fun day out for all the family with lots for everyone to enjoy. As well as a fabulous display of vintage, veteran and classic cars, motorcycles, commercials, kit & replica cars..... and lots more, there are craft, auto jumble and produce stalls, a wide range of on site catering, entertainment for children and live music from a jazz band. The Show attracts up to 600 vehicles, covering the history of British motoring.
We raise money for a wide variety of charities and good causes for
The Rotary Club of Hebden Bridge Trust Fund, which is a charity registered with the Charity Commission (Number 513898).
Several pages on this site include forms or other documents that can be downloaded as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. In order to read these you will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here.